Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Time Traveler's Wife

Currently listening to: My Favourite Things -- John Coltrane. (I've recently become obsessed with Jazz music, and haven't stopped listening to it for the past few days.)

I just finished the book The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger.

On the train to Germany, in the living room of our school's studio, along the canal St. Martin, on the sidewalk of a Parisian cafe, on my cozy apartment couch...It's a beautiful book anywhere I went. It's a definite recommended read (for those who are always willing to read a love story, like me). I am looking forward to seeing the movie (somehow) when I get back.

Now for my next book, whatever I choose from the stack I brought to Europe.

-B

3 comments:

  1. read on, dream on, jazz on!
    oh, and are you doing your homework? ha!

    kassiewyoming@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hate to tell you this but the movie was horrible and didn't make any sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really? thanks...i'll keep that in mind. thanks! usually the books are always better

    ReplyDelete