Monday, September 14, 2009

Atmosphere

I love the atmosphere of Paris. Today I sat at a cafe across the street from my apartment (waiting for my roommate to show up) and I just sat outside for about 30 to 45 minutes just people watching and eating my croissant and cappucino (which was so delicious by the way). It was perfect.

Later in the afternoon I had class, where I rode my bike to and from, listening to my ipod during the ride. It was so nice riding down the streets with all of the people and the breeze running through my hair. (such an amazing feeling.)

Now I am sitting in my apartment with the windows open, listening to the rain, Parisian jazz and drinking a glass of wine.

<3

4 comments:

  1. i'll be right over!
    kassiewyoming@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You capture the contradictions of Western civilizations: the darkness of Dachau versus the pleasures of Paris. What an education you are getting (and sharing with us)!

    Judy E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to be as well rounded as I can :-) and take what life gives me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too will be right over. keep the wine chilled! Aunt Meg

    ReplyDelete